The Timetable at The Loft, Brighton
Timetable of regular classes.
Please contact instructors directly for more information via contact details listed below. Thank you.
10.30am – 11.45m - LushTums Pregnancy Yoga
5.45pm – 7pm - LushTums Pregnancy Yoga
with Clair Edwards
Classes are friendly, sociable and down to earth, mixing traditional yoga practices with the latest in evidence-based science and research.
We teach key techniques to breathe, move and relax your way through pregnancy, give birth more positively and feel supported and empowered throughout your motherhood journey.
More than just a yoga class though! Come along to:
- Help you relieve common pregnancy pains, ailments and aches, from sciatica to pelvic girdle pain, heartburn to back pain, insomnia and swollen ankles
- Enjoy a good night's sleep after class - wake up refreshed, energised and ready to go
- Experience evidence based yoga practices proven to reduces stress, anxiety and fear
- Classes always tailored to meet your individual needs from class to class
- Make friends with other lovely mums-to-be to build that much needed community and support network
- Regular practice ensures all the breathing, movements, mindset and relaxation practices you will learn become second nature, ready for you to use when you give birth
Accredited with leading UK bodies in midwifery and antenatal education (FEDANT) and yoga (Yoga Alliance Professionals)
If you are new to yoga, it is best to wait until reach around 15 weeks before starting class. This is when you will feel more energised and are safely through your first trimester. You can then practice right up to full term, or beyond if you go overdue.
If you are used to yoga or regular exercise and wish to start classes earlier, just Clair directly. Or if you have any health concerns it is best to check with your doctor or midwife that you are ok to practice before booking in.
Clair is one of the original LushTums teachers and has been teaching Pregnancy and Postnatal Mum & Baby Yoga for the last 7 years here in Brighton and over the last year online. She has worked with thousands of women in that time to help them feel comfortable in pregnancy and prepared for birth and beyond. Her particular passion is mental wellbeing and how this is positively affected by movement, breath practices and deep rest. Coming from a dance background means her classes always incorporate music and slow flowing sequences.
On top of her 200 hrs specialist training with LushTums she undertook her 200hrs Anusara inspired yoga teacher training with Bridget Woods Kramer at Triyoga London and Trauma Informed Restorative Yoga with Emma Cole.
Clair’s approach is friendly and welcoming. Whether you are a total beginner or an experienced yogi, she looks forward to welcoming you to class soon.